Guides for IT Services, Cloud Technology & IT Security
Managed IT. Managed Better.
The Ultimate Guide to Managed Microsoft 365
Download our FREE eBook and get answers to questions like:
- What is Microsoft 365 and how does it solve my business’s productivity issues?
- How do Microsoft programs boost collaboration in my organization?
- Will a subscription-based suite of office apps really lower my business costs?
- How secure are Microsoft 365’s cloud-based apps?
- What can a managed services provider do to ease my productivity tools’ migration?
Your business needs powerful, feature-rich, cost-saving business tools to get ahead of the competition. Learn how you can benefit from Microsoft 365 today by downloading our informative report for FREE.
7 Rules Even the Most Basic Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan Must Follow
Download our free eBook today and discover
- How to calculate the financial costs of a disaster with our downtime calculator
- The importance of clearly defining your recovery time and recovery point objectives
- What security measures you must have to safeguard backups
- Why you need experts to manage your backups
Our FREE eBook also comes with a useful checklist for evaluating BDR plans. So download it today and protect your business’s bottom line.
The ABC’s of Malware
This carefully crafted content will show you:
- How to spot a malware infection before it spreads
- Which security solutions can, and can’t, prevent viruses, ransomware, and trojans
- Real-world cyberattacks that companies could have easily avoided
- An unbelievably simple formula for creating a security budget
If you’re looking for ways to protect your clients’ data, this free eBook won’t let you down. It’s an unbiased look at what precautions law firms should take, with or without outside help.
10 Misleading Myths About Managed IT Services
Download our FREE eBook today and uncover:
- Myths and misconceptions about managed IT services
- Why managed IT services are important
- What MSPs can do for your small business
- How to save money with an MSP
This eye-opening eBook is your friendly guide to the exciting world of managed IT services. Read it and see what you’ve been missing. Get your copy now!
A 360° Look at Microsoft 365
This FREE eBook from Vertex showcases:
- The full capabilities of SharePoint Online
- Outlook tools you may not be aware of
- Exciting team communication features
- How you can automate routine processes
This easy-to-understand eBook will allow you to make the most out of your Microsoft 365 subscription. Download it now to learn how you can work smarter and more efficiently.
3 Types of Cyber Security Solutions Your Law Firm Must Have
In this comprehensive guide, you will discover:
- The history of cyberattacks and why they’re getting worse
- Modern examples of network perimeter security
- How anti-virus software works and why it isn’t enough by itself
- The impact of non-IT security on the safety of your data
In an age when global cyberattacks regularly make headlines, impenetrable network security seems impossible. Our FREE eBook boils everything down to the basics and explains how small- and medium-sized law firms can optimize their solutions without breaking the bank.
Demystifying the Cloud: What It Is and Why You Should Care
Download this FREE guide from Vertex today to uncover:
- How to utilize the mobility of cloud services
- Upgrading your backup and disaster recovery plans
- Why scalability is inherent to any cloud solution
- Utilizing the cloud to thwart cybersecurity attacks
- Where you’ll see cost reductions and how to increase them
After finishing our eBook, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge to understand new cloud technologies and discern which makes the most sense for your business. Of course, Vertex Solutions Corporation manages these solutions for a flat-fee, but downloading this content doesn’t obligate you to do anything other than enjoy the free advice!
5 Big Ways IT Outsourcing Can Boost Your Company’s Productivity
Inside this downloadable eBook, you’ll find:
- Questions to ask about whether in-house or outsourced IT is better for you
- Real-world scenarios that demonstrate the power of managed IT services
- A simple formula for calculating financial losses due to inadequate IT support
- Details on how we can deliver solutions and support faster than your in-house team
Over the years, our experience and expertise has enabled us to perfect our service delivery model. Vertex doesn’t concentrate solely on supporting your infrastructure, we are strategic partners that work with you on reducing risk, increasing uptime and leveraging technology to provide you with a competitive advantage.
User Training Guide for Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool that provides your staff with the ability to work together and share information via a common space. You can utilize built-in features such as document collaboration, one-on-one chat, group chat, file sharing, screen sharing and voice & video conferencing. This user guide will go through all the features Microsoft Teams has to offer and how to make use of them.