NEINSTEIN PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Since 2008, Vertex’s team of committed and passionate IT professionals have been dedicated to the success of our clients’ law firms. Through delivering exceptional results and impeccable customer service, our team ensures a best-in-class managed IT experience that proves itself in a disruption-free, secure and reliable network that allows our clients to fully maximize the potential of their firms.
Let Vertex take on your law firm’s IT responsibilities – we will deliver innovative, secure and flexible IT enterprise solutions with tangible results that will grow and evolve with your law firm’s technology requirements, all for one fixed hassle-free price.
- Strategic planning for your law firm’s IT needs, today and in the future
- Enhanced security services
- Unlimited support with extended hours coverage
- Performance management and optimization
- Hardware, software and licensing procurement
- Software management and support
- Predictive failure monitoring
- Industry compliance knowledge specific to law firms
- Quarterly technology reviews to address IT planning and high-risk / inefficient areas for improvement
- A virtual CIO: a dedicated Technology Consultant to assist in making your firm more secure, productive and profitable
Why choose Vertex Managed IT Services for your law firm?
Dedicated Virtual CIO:
Enhanced Security Services:
Ready to Get Started?
LIPMAN ZENER & WAXMAN
WARDS LAWYERS PC
Below are some of the Law Application we are experts in working with. ACL3 GhostPractice Summation Worldox PC Law WordLX TimeMatters InForm Amicus Attorney Philips Speech Processing Dragon Naturally Speaking Copitrak Worksite Primafact
Industry-leading partnerships & certifications
IT Resources for Law Firms
Your law firm depends on your IT system. Explore our Resources section for e-books, videos and articles on how to get the most from your IT.
5 Easy-to-Implement Cybersecurity Solutions of Any Successful Firm 4 Key Benefits of vCIOs For Law Firms
3 Processes Your Law Firm Should Automate Now
5 Security Tips Law Firms Shouldn’t Ignore
COHEN BARRISTERS & SOLICITORS LLP